How does one promote a newly launched cloud kitchen?
Timpano is a relatively new gourmet pasta cloud kitchen. We were briefed to develop the brand and launch strategy targeting the city of Gurgaon (India) during the pandemic. Our biggest challenge was the skepticism that came with trying a new restaurant during the pandemic. We solved that with several creative ideas to enter the market-
- We built the brand personality around the freshness & authenticity of Italian ingredients and the nostalgia of a childhood friendship.
- Unique eco-friendly packaging design and collateral, addressing the concerns during the pandemic.
- Pasta meal kits were designed and sent to potential customers & social media influencers. Insight: Pandemic-audience trusted their favourite influencers and meal kits more than restaurant food for hygiene reasons.
- Strategic partnerships with select businesses that were thriving during the pandemic: Something we like to call a ‘table-runner menu’ was sent along with online grocery orders.
- Fridge magnets and postcards were sent to potential customers along with their grocery orders. Concept: Nostalgic messages from your friend ‘Timpano’ who misses you during the pandemic.